Posted: August 5, 2016 in FPX News
FireplaceX brings you the ultimate lineup of traditional clean face gas fireplaces, featuring the 564 CF, 864 CF and the NEW 4237 CF.
When compared to any other clean face gas fireplaces on the market, this dynamic trio offers the very best in style, construction and performance with incredible features like:
- Sleek, clean design with large open viewing areas
- Realistic fire display with highly detailed logs
- Versatile style options to complement any décor, from rustic to contemporary
- Interior accent lighting that can be used year-round, with or without the heat
- Heater-rated units with concealed fans that circulate and distribute the heat evenly throughout your home
- Durable, high quality construction featuring heavy gauge steel and high temperature ceramic glass
- Fully modulating GreenSmart™ system with user-friendly wall mounted remote
And with three different models to choose from, these fireplaces offer the perfect heating solution for any size living space and any of your heating desires!
- 564 Clean Face: Perfect for providing supplemental warmth to bedrooms, bathrooms, offices and other intimate spaces.
- 864 Clean Face: Ideal for heating small to mid-sized homes or for zone heating large spaces such as living rooms.
- 4237 Clean Face: Designed as a beautiful, massive heater and focal point for large areas of your home like great rooms and grand entryways.
Posted: July 5, 2016 in Da Vinci News
All DaVinci Custom Fireplaces™ now feature three additional media options:
- Rock Embers
- Crushed Black Glass
- Tumbled Stones
These new media options allow for even more ways to create a completely custom, personalized look, while complementing a wider variety of unique and transitional styles.
Posted: June 28, 2016 in Da Vinci News
DaVinci Custom Fireplaces up to 10 feet in length now offer an additional glass height option of 58 inches!
You now have the ability to add even more drama to the already stunning DaVinci’s with this show stopping new glass height that will surely become the focal point and center of attention in any room.
*10-12 week lead times for 58” tall glass
Posted: June 15, 2016 in Da Vinci News
DaVinci Left Corner, Right Corner, Bay Window and Pier models are now available without posts inside the glass to offer an even cleaner, better looking fire view!
Posted: May 25, 2016 in Da Vinci News
Due to the overwhelming success of DaVinci Custom Fireplaces, we are producing THREE TIMES as many DaVinci’s each month as we were this time last year! This success can only be attributed to your hard work in not only learning this new technology but getting it in front of architects and builders. Thank you!
Our rapid growth has created a demand for us to expand our DaVinci production. We have doubled our production capabilities, added new staff and equipment, and have been working around the clock to keep up with our promised delivery times.
Our goal is always to provide you with the highest level of timely service, and our DaVinci expansion project will help us achieve that goal.
Please don’t hesitate to call your Travis Sales Manager if you have any questions.
Posted: May 24, 2016 in Da Vinci News
The DaVinci Custom Fireplace® Single-Sided and See-Thru models are now approved for Indoor/Outdoor Installation. This installation requires the NEW Exterior Window Kit. The Exterior Window Kit can accommodate fireplaces up to 10 feet in length and can be used with 12, 20, 30 and 36 inch tall glass. The Exterior Window Kit includes the sealed Thermal Window, black finished Aluminum Window Frame and all required components.
Posted: May 10, 2016 in Tempest News
Here’s a beautiful application of Tempest Torches featured around a pool and walkway. Installation was done by Water In Transit, located in Melbourne, FL.