Posted: November 4, 2016 in FPX News
Joining the 36 & 44 Elites in FireplaceX’s dynamic lineup of wood burning fireplaces is the new EPA-Certified 42 Apex™! This fireplace is designed to deliver high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing a spectacular fire view. A large rectangular door and viewing area beautifully frames and complements the fire, offering a sleek design that accommodates all styles.
The 42 Apex™ is perfect for remodels and new home construction, as its flexible installation parameters allow it to be featured anywhere in the home, including interior walls!
SOME UNIQUE FEATURES YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE:
- Massive 328 square inch fire viewing area
- Sleek, rectangular door design – classically understated, linear and very popular
- Bypass damper for easy startup fires and smoke-free reloading
- Low profile door handle seamlessly incorporated into the door design
- Perforated air wash for super clean glass.
- Easy to use single air control, artfully hidden in the face design
- Holds logs up to 24 inches long
- Unibody construction and heavy gauge steel firebox
- Heats up to 2,500 square feet with up to 12 hour burn times
- State of the art catalytic operation makes this one of the cleanest burning zero clearance wood fireplaces in the industry – only 0.69 Grams/Hr!
- Exceptionally quiet 400 CFM fan located inside the fireplace that minimizes noise while maximizing heat output
- In-wall Control: Adjusts the fan speed, displays the catalytic temperature and can include the optional GreenStart™ Igniter!
*Timberline Face will be available in January, 2017
Posted: October 10, 2016 in Travis News
We were fortunate to have Evening Magazine from King TV visit our factory and include a segment on an inside look at Travis Industries!
The segment aired on October 6, 2016 and was a great way to promote our company and different brands!
Click here to watch the video: https://vimeo.com/186022124
Posted: September 22, 2016 in Lopi News
Check out Lopi’s Flush Wood Plus™ wood burning insert featured in the October, 2016 issue of Old House Journal!
Posted: September 13, 2016 in Da Vinci News
DaVinci Custom Fireplaces™ is running an ad in The Journal of The American Institute of Architect’s online and print magazine’s September and October issues. This publication has over 117,000 subscribed readers and these ads will capture more interest and leads throughout the builder and architect audience.
Posted: September 13, 2016 in Tempest News
Seven Tempest Torches were featured in a beautiful new deck project by JR Freed Construction in Pennsylvania. The job was done in New Hope, PA and the Tempest Torches were supplied by authenTEAK in Atlanta, GA.
Outdoor living design and build specialists, JR Freed Construction is located in Red Hill, Pennsylvania and these stunning photos were provided by Jason Freed.
Posted: August 5, 2016 in FPX News
FireplaceX brings you the ultimate lineup of traditional clean face gas fireplaces, featuring the 564 CF, 864 CF and the NEW 4237 CF.
When compared to any other clean face gas fireplaces on the market, this dynamic trio offers the very best in style, construction and performance with incredible features like:
- Sleek, clean design with large open viewing areas
- Realistic fire display with highly detailed logs
- Versatile style options to complement any décor, from rustic to contemporary
- Interior accent lighting that can be used year-round, with or without the heat
- Heater-rated units with concealed fans that circulate and distribute the heat evenly throughout your home
- Durable, high quality construction featuring heavy gauge steel and high temperature ceramic glass
- Fully modulating GreenSmart™ system with user-friendly wall mounted remote
And with three different models to choose from, these fireplaces offer the perfect heating solution for any size living space and any of your heating desires!
- 564 Clean Face: Perfect for providing supplemental warmth to bedrooms, bathrooms, offices and other intimate spaces.
- 864 Clean Face: Ideal for heating small to mid-sized homes or for zone heating large spaces such as living rooms.
- 4237 Clean Face: Designed as a beautiful, massive heater and focal point for large areas of your home like great rooms and grand entryways.
Posted: July 5, 2016 in Da Vinci News
All DaVinci Custom Fireplaces™ now feature three additional media options:
- Rock Embers
- Crushed Black Glass
- Tumbled Stones
These new media options allow for even more ways to create a completely custom, personalized look, while complementing a wider variety of unique and transitional styles.